Mooring Rope is an indispensable part of ship mooring, ship towing, marine rescue, transportation and hoisting. It is widely used in ship use and other aspects! Regardless of the type of cable used, if the type used is improper, the method is unreasonable, the safety inspection is lacking, and the maintenance is not paid attention to. If the cable that is already obsolete is still in use, it may cause damage to the cable. Breaking produces a serious accident! Mooring cable materials are divided into: nylon, polyester, polypropylene, polyester / polypropylene hybrid cable, high molecular polyethylene rope, etc. Its diameter: 40mm-120mm Cables are widely used in shipyards, ocean transportation, offshore platforms, mining operations, fishing and many other fields.
Tables for ships
1. Breaking strength is only a reference value based on the size of the cable.
2. Specifications are based on testing of newly produced unused cables.
3. After the cable is used, its wear will become more and more obvious. We can add a wear-resistant sheath depending on your cable usage.
Ideal use and storage:
1. Temperature: The maximum temperature should not exceed 50 °C, below 45 °C.
2. The cable cannot be stored together with electrolytic copper or electrolytic aluminum.
3. Cables cannot be stored and in contact with chemical acid products such as sulfuric acid.
4. For operational safety, the company will provide a necessary pull value. When ordering, please indicate the exact diameter and length of the cable. The standard length is usually 200m / 110 inches (1 search = 6 feet) or 220 meters / 120 search. Other lengths of cable are based on user ordering requirements.
5. When ordering, please indicate whether the eye button is needed at one end or both ends of the cable, and the size of the eye button is required to be wrapped in PVC canvas.
6. We can provide CCS, ABS, BV, NK, LR, DNV, SR, and other National Classification Society certificates according to user needs.
7. Polypropylene rope, polypropylene filament composite (line) rope does not absorb water floating surface, nylon cable (nylon) will absorb water on the surface, polyester (polyester) cable does not absorb water but the heavy weight will sink to the surface.